Discuss Sky box second output - i would like to know how to receive this on an av channel ? in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
"Hello All",

I would like to find out how to receive Sky from the Second Output on the Digibox via a Satellite Cable to the Aerial Socket on a Second TV - BUT I need to know How to `Tune` this to an AV Channel - NOT to an ATV / Analogue Channel.

I know that this IS Possible as I have that Set Up on a TV at present but I think that this was an `Accident` at the Set Up stage [approx. 2005] and I would never be able to remember how it happened.

This is Information that I would like to know for future purposes and I would really appreciate `Step by Step` Instructions - Please - obviously I imagine that some Steps will be determined by the individual TV Instructions - But If I could be told How to go about the procedure it would be really helpful.

I would appreciate any help with this Please.

Regards,

Chris

Last edited:

Reply to Sky box second output - i would like to know how to receive this on an av channel ? in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts Need some advise please, due to getting conflicting information from electricians. Background info: 4 years ago done the whole...
Replies
Views
I am installing an antenna on the roof of my house to run coaxial through basement to supply TV's. The problem is that the GES is on opposite...
Replies
Views
Eh up :) Installed a set of "Quinetic" kinetic wireless switches and receiver today, in a situation where the landing light L was fed from the...
Replies
Views
Squid
S
  • Question
"Hello All", I have a problem with bad interference on the reception of my Home`s TV`s that are connected to Sky Digiboxes in other rooms via...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock