Discuss Smoke Alarm Certificate PDF in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Evening All
Has anyone got a link to a downloadable Smoke Alarm Certificate? A bit of a short thread, but I can't find one anywhere any help would be gratefully received.:smile5:

I have a word document I made if your interested? As I'm only a DI I don't have access to them, funnily I had my annual assessment yesterday and discussed them. I'm going to be upgrading invite next few months to AC and he said I have everything they want to see and are very happy with my work do it would be no problem in me upgrading.

I have a word document I made if your interested? As I'm only a DI I don't have access to them, funnily I had my annual assessment yesterday and discussed them. I'm going to be upgrading invite next few months to AC and he said I have everything they want to see and are very happy with my work do it would be no problem in me upgrading.
Thanks for the offer UK, got a link from a mate.
Pete

pete, did you get the email, and is it what you need?

Pete, don't know if its any help, but I have a copy of an NICEIC DI cert on PDF for you to see, and also my word document I have just been working on that's almost complete, I've removed my header and footer from it.

I had to save it as word 97 as it wont accept .docx

If you do look at it, feel free to pass your views on it over to me as its all self made so to speak and don't know if I have missed anything.

Unfortunately I have no access to the online fire certs with the NICEIC as am only DI and for whatever reason its not available, I did ask the assessor the other day and he wasn't sure, but have my own now anyway.

I suppose though, you tick to say you have given the customer all the bits of information, but now I need to go through and make a load of documents up for that.

Unlike commercial, you just need to make a small handover package...I would say specification, cable test results, design drawing, user manual and most important Handover certificate.

Unlike commercial, you just need to make a small handover package...I would say specification, cable test results, design drawing, user manual and most important Handover certificate.
Have enough info now tazz but thanks for the reply
Pete

Reply to Smoke Alarm Certificate PDF in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net