Discuss So im all set up for my first install...... in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

plugsandsparks

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Funnily enough, i was on the phone today with WPG about a Supercharger installation with ASHP and GSHP. So far my installs have been a mix of sending the forms to DNO to request capacity increase prior to quoting clients and designing the install, and the other extreme where the installs are very small compared to the supply size and as such done within 28 days. I do find the DNO in my areas NPG and WPG to be really helpful and so far have been quite accommodating. I dont view the DNO notification in the same way as Grants as its a simple process, is FOC and so far not had a come back or denial of service.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
the grants should not be applied in the way that they are. 60 days waiting for payment is a joke. should be rearranged so that customer pays you the total cost on completion of job and then customer applies for the grant money. i'dlike to think what the civil service unions would say if their fat-arsed suit boys had their salaries delayed by 2 months.

LastManOnline

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
maybe they should also add the NE disconnection monitoring devices to hot tubs too, that would make my job even more simple 😁
The manner that TNC-S has being installed by the DNO, s in almost all countries has being a festering boil waiting to burst in my view. EV, s and hot tubs have simply added to the ever growing list of metalwork outside the home that is crying out for open PEN monitoring protection

FatAlan

-
Trainee
Reaction score
the grants should not be applied in the way that they are. 60 days waiting for payment is a joke. should be rearranged so that customer pays you the total cost on completion of job and then customer applies for the grant money. i'dlike to think what the civil service unions would say if their fat-arsed suit boys had their salaries delayed by 2 months.
Agreed. It should be like the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) grants. Customer applies after installation complete and paid for and just needs to provide details of the installation certificate provided by the installer.

Reply to So im all set up for my first install...... in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Latest Posts