Discuss Socket Zs High in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

avo8.jpg

They are taken care of if you zero the meter before every use!!

If you don,t know how to use your meter, then don't blame the posts!!
and how do you know if i know how to use my meter or not?....look,...i think your a slippery little character you....i noticed how your posts have altered a bit here n there throughout this thread.....early on...you refered to earth-fault-loop-impedence as PSCC....then you accused me of getting confused with Zs and Ze...i think not fella......then it was just plain Z.....

you cannot absolutely guarantee that test leads will be nulled out succesfully first time every time moses....even just the crocs can give funny readings sometimes......and sometimes dodgy test leads will not manefest themselves until you start to manipulate them/move em around....such as you would to take readings...

Reply to Socket Zs High in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, looking for some advice on 2 things please. Ive tested a ring main in a house with RCD protection, the results ive had are L-L .43 N-N...
Replies
Views
carried out dead testing on new site accommodation,all dead tests were fine however, when I conducted live testing I got high zs redings on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Doing some pre board change testing and ive found 2 sockets with high Zs readings. Everything else is fine, done all my end to ends and...
Replies
Views
This has messed my head up so much I’m not sure I can even explain it properly but hopefully someone out there may give me ideas of what to do...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if you guys can help with some errant test results. I'm testing a ring and i get L-L = 0.41 N-N = 0.40 E-E = 0.63 Great...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock