SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Using a rubber glove as a junction box! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Came across an old lighting cable on top some cupboard wall units. cable was live, wrapped in tape then stuffed in an old rubber glove! Got to love the things you find house bashing.
I sent it in to professional electrician magazine for the caught on camera as it made me chuckle too!
Anybody else found gloves being used as JB's
1567595568511.png

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
wonder if it has an IP rating

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Came across an old lighting cable on top some cupboard wall units. cable was live, wrapped in tape then stuffed in an old rubber glove! Got to love the things you find house bashing.
I sent it in to professional electrician magazine for the caught on camera as it made me chuckle too!
Anybody else found gloves being used as JB's
View attachment 51887
Found a live cable stuffed into part of a rubber sort of glove, just the one finger, had to call my mate "hey John come and have look at this"

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
only if it has the double square symbol.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Using a rubber glove as a junction box! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom