Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat - Talk about anything you like, get to know each others back grounds, music, film, news. Electricians Chat for Off-topic Chat..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Forum Prefix Filter

Member Birthdays

Wish a member happy birthday in this forum.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
None

Pet Forum

Discuss pets in this forum.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
None
R
hi raise a glass to georg as on march 16 1789 he came into the world ,one of the first sparkies ,just think how easy it must have been in those...
Replies
Views
rumrunner
R
C
Hi all, Just decided to have a change of career, have spoken to several course providers with varying prices and time scales, but still not sure...
Replies
Views
cab43
C
other than being an electrician, (or planning) what other jobs have you done, did ya like it and why'd you quit, or want to quit. I started in...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
W
this is my 100th post i would like to say thank you for all the advice ,insights ,laughs hopefully members and guests have found my advice...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
does, anyone do air conditioning on here, just wondering if it is a good thing to get into, along side electrics, been looking at some books, but...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
R
Spare a thought tomorrow.its the anaverssary of alessandro voltas death.i know he wasan i tie,but just think ,if he had lost his argument with...
Replies
Views
rumrunner
R
R
i thought shaky might like this , im well into all this stuff and have plenty of info so if you want to convert the van and do your bit to save...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
R
I am seriously concerned that we as a trade are loosing our well deserved reputation ,for being the biggest **** heads:D, Years ago electricians...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
has anyone worked abroad, doing electrical work ?
Replies
Views
markthespark
M
just wondering what food everyone takes to work, or what they buy at dinner, try to eat as healthly as possible, but tend to have the odd chip...
Replies
Views
B
hi guys, what are you up to tonight, any plans, anything big???
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
W
over the years i've been given good and bad advice anyone got some unual pieces of wisdom ? heres three for starters; .cut away from the body...
Replies
Views
M
Can anyone tell me how to stop the misses nagging. How do you keep them happy,
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
If you receive private message from above person don't bother opening it its going on about Buddism:mad::mad:
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Would like a little feedback on the forum, and what your personally opinion is!!! regards Luke
Replies
Views
Is it just me or is some of the spelling on some of the postings badly spelt, bad teaching at school, laziness or people just using text language...
Replies
Views
B
E
Well I cant get in .......................I'm over the legal age to drink................honest. Could do with a pint after todays re-wire :rolleyes:
Replies
Views
EasyFox
E
I've re-instated Tony's account and have updated the rules to be clear on the matter. Hopefully we wont have the same problem in the future...
Replies
Views
C
Well, got my seat sorted on my comfy sofa and looking forward to watching the Ospreys smash the English!:D Cmon Wales!!!!!!!!!
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
B
Been noticing over the last few days that the forums are getting busier and more and more people are coming out and finding their voices. Some...
Replies
Views
B
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock