Discuss alarm engineer needed in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have a honeywell galaxy g2-12 that is part installed in a property in mill hill and i would like to pay someone for their time to come and work on it, as i have tried to install it but cannot get my head around it, its a 3 bed semi, anyone interested pls pm me for more info.
Thanks in advance.
David

If you can Help the please PM dcelectrical, Thankyou!

(Thread moved to Jobs Unite section)

Last edited:

Reply to alarm engineer needed in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. I am wiring a kitchen extension and planning to install seprate CU for this. I have two questions if you guys help me finding answers...
Replies
Views
Hello. Just a lowly homeowner here who is beginning to panic after a major house renovation regarding relocation of the main supply cable to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have installed a Galaxy G2-12, one door contact, one PIR. Very simple set up and it all works fine however it won't unset from the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock