Discuss C2 or c3 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

wrighty

-
Arms
Reaction score
Alright,

im currently testing a store and come across a situation I'm a little unsure on. I've got 3 4c SWAs feeding 3 different boards, no separate earths with any of them and no fly leads from banjos to the DB their feeding or supplied from, there relying on the trunking and chassis of the main panel to get their earth, zs fine etc, so would this be a c2 or a c3 in ur opinion

Difficult one I would say C2 No I'll edit that and say C3 improvement recommended

I would say C3 as well, although I am not sure which reg would back me up on that.

If your ZDB readings are within the limits, by fitting a link from the banjo to the earthing bar should improve the readings, not got my 7671 handy so can't help with a reg noView attachment Best-Practice-Guide-2.pdf think Ive got the right one attached sorry wrong one, try looking at the best practice guide for EICRs on google cant seem to get my copy to attach

Last edited:

Reply to C2 or c3 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’ve just done an EICR on an old 2 bed flat that is wired in all metal conduit wired in singles however there are no CPC’s. The conduits are all...
Replies
Views
Bit of advice please. Not too used to this stuff. In large old building, a couple of MICC radial circuits feeding a few sockets each. All tests...
Replies
Views
I would appreciate some opinions on the following situation... I have been asked to comment on an EICR for a local community resource (church hall...
Replies
Views
I’m a trainee electrician and would really appreciate the benefit of someone’s skill and experience on the following: Our house is a TN-C-S (100A...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm after some coding advice / opinions regarding EICR of warehouses / offices. In others opinion would this be agreeable (helplines closed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back