Discuss Inspection camera £70 at Lidl in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just got mine. Had to take the first one back since after 5 minutes the picture on the screen went fuzzy. Lidl swapped it straight away.

Could have done with this today as I had to cut a section of ceiling out to try and find an inaccessible junction box grrrrrrrrr.

Thanks for this post, I'm sure I will be needing it again very soon :thumbsup

I got the Aldi one when they had it in store.

Same price and seems to have the same functions. I think it's v. good given the price and where it's from.

I have the Aldi one, Workzone.
It's good for the money.

Been very useful on a couple of occassions, but you have to be aware of the magnification close to.

saw this thread and rushed down to lidl but they were sold out, gutted! then i read the thread and got onr from ebuyer for £50, added the 3 year warranty plus accident protection and it was £62 total delivered can't argue with that!

Ill get one, it's worth the money. At the moment I Use the recording option on my iPhone, flash on, push record and poke it into any nook and cranny I need to get to. My boss thought it was a great idea and the other week he taped his phone to some trunking and lifted it up so he could see something high level.

..... then the tape gave up, the phone fell off & disappeared down the cavity .... :21:

Ill get one, it's worth the money. At the moment I Use the recording option on my iPhone, flash on, push record and poke it into any nook and cranny I need to get to. My boss thought it was a great idea and the other week he taped his phone to some trunking and lifted it up so he could see something high level.

Thats what i do!! was great until i dropped it between a floor joist and a wall, and it the process of trying to reach to get it out ended up pushing it around and around in a load of dust and now cant hear anyone properly when on the phone! not that that matters cost most of the time its bloody cold callers anyway

Thats what i do!! was great until i dropped it between a floor joist and a wall, and it the process of trying to reach to get it out ended up pushing it around and around in a load of dust and now cant hear anyone properly when on the phone! not that that matters cost most of the time its bloody cold callers anyway
You could get an inspection camera to fish it out with; I've heard they're pretty cheap at the moment.

I've also gone for the e-buyer one at £49.98. Fingers crossed it's not rubbish....

In situations where you don't know what direction a cable goes in then it will help you out providing you can keep it steady and pointed in the right direction lol

It worked for me today trying to locate a socket plugged in behind a monster oven:thumbsup

Aldi have the cordless multifunction tool next Thursday for £39.99, does anyone have any experience? Obviously not going to be as good as the Fein Multimaster!!

Used my new Lidl one today for the first time and was quite impressed with the picture and the features ( and the little hook thingy which you`re bound to lose after a week or so), but I wouldn`t like to drop it off the top of my steps as the casing around the screen doesn`t feel particularly sturdy, but for the money seems ok. It also looks identical to the ebuyer version

Reply to Inspection camera £70 at Lidl in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net