Discuss quote- man hours for a 5 bed house in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

The client is supplying all the materials. I am just turning up with my tools. Hopefully is supplying lunch, tea and beer on Friday as well
Well dont forget to add something on for the mark up you would have made on the materials and pray that the fittings are not crap

I hate customers supplying materials unless ime skint and have no choice, usually price for plain white pendants and then they turn up with chandeliers for every room.

How many man hours for a new build, 5 bed house and double garage to wire up. Nothing fancy main bed en suite and a couple of external lights.

You know better than anyone how much you do in a day, you also know the spec of the job, and if you don't how can you calc your required hours. If you can't do that, then don't price jobs, you may come unstuck. I very recently did a new 4 bed, quite a high spec inc LED Spots in kitchen, bathroom & ensuite. 6 x TV, 5 x BT, ensuite, garage, 4 x ext lights, S Plan Plus, 7 Zone Intruder to give you an idea. 12 days start to finish inc test & cert on my own.

With a mouth that size ... how big are the pork pies?
As big as a whiskey bottle, which you drunken yobbos up there know all about, longer than your short arms and smaller than your large pockets, bigger than your little brain and larger than your little dick.

"How's the flat you're living in in London, Jock?" asks his mother when he calls home to Aberdeen.
"It's okay," he replies, "but the woman next door keeps screaming and crying all night and the guy on the other side keeps banging his head on the wall."
"Never you mind," says his mother, "don't you let them get to you, just ignore them."
"Aye, that I do," he says, "I just keep playing my bagpipes."

Reply to quote- man hours for a 5 bed house in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net