Discuss quote- man hours for a 5 bed house in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

As big as a whiskey bottle, which you drunken yobbos up there know all about, longer than your short arms and smaller than your large pockets, bigger than your little brain and larger than your little dick.

"How's the flat you're living in in London, Jock?" asks his mother when he calls home to Aberdeen.
"It's okay," he replies, "but the woman next door keeps screaming and crying all night and the guy on the other side keeps banging his head on the wall."
"Never you mind," says his mother, "don't you let them get to you, just ignore them."
"Aye, that I do," he says, "I just keep playing my bagpipes."

Less o' the drunken and yobbo I am a picture of moderation in most things ... getting a little bit personal ... but then so was I about your avatar! LOL to the joke. Don't drink much of the whiskey as I rarely have the company and the better half has no taste for it! Though being close to the Moray coast we are right in the middle of one of the biggest producing areas I understand.

Less o' the drunken and yobbo I am a picture of moderation in most things ... getting a little bit personal ... but then so was I about your avatar! LOL to the joke. Don't drink much of the whiskey as I rarely have the company and the better half has no taste for it! Though being close to the Moray coast we are right in the middle of one of the biggest producing areas I understand.
I was only pulling your leg mate.

Hi all
when customer wants to supply I normally say ok, then explain easier for me to give you a cost labour 1st & 2nd fix testing ect & would they like me to supply all first fix gear & give a cost in my total price, when you inform them that you may not use all the cable & you don't want it at the end they normally are more than happy with it & explain when you turn up you will have all you need & nothing left over as you use it on other works.
Next I explain that I will give them a list of second fix gear when we have secured & started the job & not before as sometimes people can promise the earth & then choose someone else & you have given all the knowledge for nothing. Worth writing everything they want & if so do walk round & mark it up then no confusion about what's going in. Good luck

Throw it in and go home. Start at 6 finish at 10. Perhaps if he didn't questions me like a pompus Buffon I wouldn't have resorted to such extreme measures. This forum full of idiots questioning other people abilities and opinions. It's boring.

Throw it in and go home. Start at 6 finish at 10. Perhaps if he didn't questions me like a pompus Buffon I wouldn't have resorted to such extreme measures. This forum full of idiots questioning other people abilities and opinions. It's boring.
Some of us don't "throw it in" some of us "idiots" like to do a job properly but since you find us boring I'll just bid you farewell.
NB if you do ever come back you'll find yourself on my ignore list.
Bye now.

Presumably thats 6am to 10pm so thats 16 hours or 2 days in my book.

Enjoy your "holiday"

most 5 bed new build houses with double garages i have done are normally an executive style house and have a lot more involved with them like wall lights, down lighters, 2way switches next to beds , alarms, networking points, sky, etc not just the bog standard pendants and sockets.

most 5 bed new build houses with double garages i have done are normally an executive style house and have a lot more involved with them like wall lights, down lighters, 2way switches next to beds , alarms, networking points, sky, etc not just the bog standard pendants and sockets.
OI! Don't dare question superspark.
Superspark he's our man
If he can't do it no one can
:)

The mind boggles - a 5 bed house with a decent spec could have 150+ points to first fix, so that's 75 per day and working on an 8 hour day thats nearly 10 per hour.

All I can say is WOW.

Reply to quote- man hours for a 5 bed house in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net