Discuss Retail unit - what's this? in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pieandrun

I'm a baker looking for a retail unit. One of my first questions is always electricity supply. I'd appreciate a diagnosis of this supply. If I move into the unit I'll be looking for an electrician in SE4, London; any recommendations or offers appreciated.

The photo below doesn't look like a standard single phase supply. In case you can't enlarge the photo there are two fuses marked 415v 60A - so not three phase? Any advice or recommendations appreciated.

Cheers,

Francis

IMAG0791.jpg

looks as if there are 2 installations from the same supply. are there 2 meters, 1 for shop and 1 for a flat upstairs?

Thanks Peter - Lights went out in flat upstairs, hair stood on end and life rushed before my eyes in a blinding flash.

No harm done.

Cheers,

Francis

and the relevance to electrics is ?????????????

you are required some elect ration in London it is so informative post for those who are will for this job

thanks for sharing this nice post

Wonder what he would help with Deffo NOT spelling or grammer lol

Reply to Retail unit - what's this? in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm interested in a house built around the 1980's in Northern Ireland. I took a few photos of the consumer unit etc. which is situated in the...
Replies
Views
(Thought I'd already poost this Q, but I cant see it, so I'll try again) We have some work going on in one of our buildings atm. On of the chaps...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m looking for some advice regarding a recently broken MVHR unit in my flat, model Heatrae Sadia Advance. The unit is out of...
Replies
Views
Been looking at a CU change in a small office and would appreciate comments on the following. Office is supplied from the mains intake in the...
Replies
Views
We have an unusual situation being a British-run ski lodge near Chamonix, France. The chalet is a 1930's, 20-bedroom facility run for around 200...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock