Discuss Stolen Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Markc

-
Reaction score
Hi All,

One of my suppliers emailed this through today regarding theft of panels from one of their manufactures outside the UK, I thought I'd give it more of a spread by posting here as well.

They wrote:

I want to inform you about the following topic:
Around 2 weeks ago 216 KPV PE QCells 195 Wp modules were stolen from our manufacturer,

We are pretty sure that this was a professional arrangement in which a UK “company” was involved.

Now I want to inform you that maybe some of these modules will crop up in the UK and also ask you to tell us when you see/hear something about these modules.

Enclosed you can also find the exact serial numbers.

Please keep your eyes open and many thanks for your help in advance!

Serial Numbers 508671 through to 509140. Module name KPV PE QCells 195Wp Panels

Reply to Stolen Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
J
I have a Solar installation company in Rotherham, south Yorkshire. Recent developments have made sourcing materials very difficult. Our order...
Replies
Views
sparkypaul2
S
T
First of all hello to everyone. My name is Daniel Taylor Iam an Appointments Manager at The Energy Conservation Group. I have read quite a number...
Replies
Views
TheECG
T
Had our first annual MCS inspection today. Very different from the first application assessment. Nice guy from the NICEIC and I thank him for...
Replies
Views
steveax3
S
F
FIT payments - A cut too soon, a cut too Deep and consequences thereof: Why a cut to FIT tariffs is necessary: It is necessary because the FIT...
Replies
Views
babba
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock