Discuss Timer Switch for Swimming Pool pump.. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

drongo22

Hello, I am going abroad to stay at a friends house. He would like a 24 hour timer incorporating into the wiring to control the swimming pool pump. At the moment the mains electricity is fed from a circuit breaker in the house to a secondary fused unit housed next to the pump. Unfortunately every winter this secondary unit floods so I am relocating it to the side of the house! Unfortunately I do not know how many amps the pump draws for a suitable 24hr timer, any ideas?

Thanks in advance ;)

Reply to Timer Switch for Swimming Pool pump.. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I have very limited experience with starters and contactors as my work has always been domestic and have not once come across either that...
Replies
Views
Guys, here's the situation; a big house with an 80 metre (or so) garden which has a swimming pool towards the end of it. A few metres further on...
Replies
Views
dingledong
D
Can I pick your collective brains please for a slightly odd situation I'm struggling to find a solution for. Essentially a customer of ours has a...
Replies
Views
M
was called to a job today where one of the pumps for a pool was not working.There was another pump operating the skimmer and cleaning equipment...
Replies
Views
madrid
M
J
Hi Guys, Apologies if this is a basic question for most of you, but i haven't had much if any experience with contactors. Basically we have been...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock