Discuss Wago's , junction boxes and choc blocks whats best with downlighters in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

getting past it, full stop mate. considering a career change. brain surgery seems a good earner.

you should have gone to elex they had them on special offer , if they are approved for use in air craft then they are ok for me , i shall be trying out the din rail mount ones when i do a CDU relocation , hardly ever use crimps or terminal block nowadays they are just a superb invention

I went to the elex show but must of missed the wagos. oh well

its junction boxes that have not got clamps are the ones i think you mean any junction box or connection box is required to have strain relif for the cables if not permernantly fixed and the cables clipped for the full length, i cant remember which reg no it is , this is the reason 17th jb's came out , wagos and wago boxes are the answer , cant be 100% on this ill try and find the reg for it

its junction boxes that have not got clamps are the ones i think you mean any junction box or connection box is required to have strain relif for the cables if not permernantly fixed and the cables clipped for the full length, i cant remember which reg no it is , this is the reason 17th jb's came out , wagos and wago boxes are the answer , cant be 100% on this ill try and find the reg for it

522.8.5 :)

Got some Wago's this week. The push lever ones as we only use stranded cable here ................Buggered if i can get the things to work

these ones?
5494310.jpg

Not got one in the house to try was gutted heard so much about them ordered from CPC in Preson then had a go and no joy. have the 3 and 5 way ones 50 quids worth 100 of each
all the way so they are stood up straight mate. i will pop a pic on. they do feel as though they are going to snap with the resistance but they dont :)

they will be fine mate. i remember the first time i tried the lever ones i didn`t pull the lever back far enough. if you do have a faulty batch start smiling :D the customer service team are fantastic there mate.have a go with one when you get chance and if they are a bad set pm me and i will pass some details on for you

Thanks probably just need to give it a good yank tried ordering the boxes but they aint got them, will have a go tommorow as im working SUNDAY .......nutter
they will be fine mate. i remember the first time i tried the lever ones i didn`t pull the lever back far enough. if you do have a faulty batch start smiling :D the customer service team are fantastic there mate.have a go with one when you get chance and if they are a bad set pm me and i will pass some details on for you

Got me wago's to work just not being heavy handed enough................must be getting old.....er

:D i did the same tbh. it felt like it had gone far enough an i didn`t want to be heavy and break it.they take some pressure though for a skinny bit of plaggy

Opening a can of worms here guys. Question is do you want to comply with the regulations? Click 100? Yes, looks good BUT no cable restariant therefore a NO NO! See more details on other boxes on
COMPARISON TABLE
There actually arent many that will comply!!

Reply to Wago's , junction boxes and choc blocks whats best with downlighters in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net