Discuss XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Please; when people are chatting about electrical training and courses, can you make sure you're all being professional and awesome. As you'd expect to find such discussions on such a wicked good forum. Please.

Cheeeeeers. :D

Awesome Sam Didier GIF by Jerology

Just gonna give it one of these because we can now. That is all.

Was it something I said????

Was it something I said????
To be fair I didn't understand any of it. And it was years ago.

But for a fair bump into current discussion, not knowing the trade, I think I did okay. Especially as you replied also.

Was recommended xs training by somebody who did their nvq with these guys, and I wasn’t let down can honestly say xs training definitely go the extra mile to help you achieve the nvq. Had great support from from the tutors. Will definitely be recommending xs training to anyone looking to carry out an electrical nvq. Will also recommend the gold package + 18th edition with xs training as it includes the am2 preparation course and the 18th edition course, which are great quality courses at affordable prices. Passed my 18th and am2 first time with these courses so I highly recommend choosing xs as your training provider.
Hope this review helps.

Was recommended xs training by somebody who did their nvq with these guys, and I wasn’t let down can honestly say xs training definitely go the extra mile to help you achieve the nvq. Had great support from from the tutors. Will definitely be recommending xs training to anyone looking to carry out an electrical nvq. Will also recommend the gold package + 18th edition with xs training as it includes the am2 preparation course and the 18th edition course, which are great quality courses at affordable prices. Passed my 18th and am2 first time with these courses so I highly recommend choosing xs as your training provider.
Hope this review helps.

Welcome to the forum.
That review almost sounds like an advert.

Must admit I was a bit dubious about it, until I realised it was one of our advertisers on here and gave the poster the benefit of the doubt that they where involved.

Hi DPG and Mike Johnson,

This is an honest review and is in no way advertising etc, you can see our reviews on our FaceBook and Google reviews and elsewhere on Electricians Forum etc ...

Whenever a candidate completes the NVQ etc we send them an email asking if they would like to review their experience and provide a link to Electricians Forum, Facebook and Google. Many people do not take the time to provide such reviews so we are truly grateful for those that take the time to do so...

Hope this review helps.
Hi Suhail,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to provide a review of your experience with XS Training Ltd. We are pleased that we were able to help you achieve your NVQ, AM2 and ultimately, your JIB gold card. Thanks again for the review and for choosing XS Training Ltd.

I also did my NVQ with Xs training too, did it in 6 months.
Had to take loads of photos of 3 different jobs and testing etc.
Then there were professional discussions at the end of each unit with Jay the assessor.
XS were great and were always there to help.
I also paid for the AM2 training videos which were Brill and gave an insight in what to expect.
I would recommend definitely.

I am satisfied with all my experience related to XS Training LTD. Excellent service, good communication, full support.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to get the best training with NVQ 3.

Great service, easy to follow instructions, worked with me throughout the process & they answered any questions I had! I would highly recommend using XS due to the remote observations! Can't thank them enough!
2346 NVQ

I completed my experienced worker nvq3 which was long overdue. I have been working for years and never bothered with the nvq3, but suddenly niceic and napit etc want it. I had a deadline to pass this nvq3 and was able to do it in about 6 months. Xs were very helpful to get me seen by assesors on site asap and help to push the course along.

The only thing holding me back was a bit of slowdown with work to get the right range of work documented. But all registered with the niceic now and now going for gold card. Highly reccomended.

Has anyone done there 2391 with XS? Im considering them and looking for opinions. Thanks
I've not personally trained there, I'm the guy who makes the tea behind the scenes here on electriciansforums.net and we've had other training centres on board over the years and XS time and time again come back with awesome reviews. They know what they're doing.

Don't rely on them replying personally. It's always a pleasure to see them on the forum as a forum sponsor, but they're super busy themselves so only periodically check here.

I assume you've spoken to them to get their take on it?

Reply to XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net