Discuss Anyone else buy their wife/girlfriend a powertool for Christmas? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Got wifey one of these for Christmas. I thought it was a nice present, she does a lot of craft work with stone and glass so she was very excited to get it but most other people that heard about it ranged between very sceptical and downright up in arms;

L.jpg

Sorry @Marvo .... I just couldn't help it.. It was the first thing that came into my head when I read your post... Yes, I'm not right in the head...

Mrs. peg was joyous in the extreme,with her new Honda powered heavy duty concrete poker....

....but she's getting through some petrol...;)

You’re a very brave man Marvo. Nothing kills a sexual experience like a concussion. Trust me I know! If Lady K got a power tool or any other electrical appliance for Christmas, they would surgically have to remove it from one of my orifices. But now that you have circumvented and survived buying yourself a present, I don’t know what the etiquette is before you are allowed to start borrowing it?:)

Errmmm...I bought my wife a Dremel a few years ago, and it has got me out of difficulty a few times...it's rather good at tidying holes in surface boxes for conduit...
She too is a craft worker, and loves it...
I have to accept it's not exactly romantic, though...

Their mistake is thinking Macho SDS / wrist snaping torque .
Not a lady like tool .
Dremel / clones are ok ,
just watch out for " vibration white finger "
if off balance !
(Caution don't leave lying about to bypass chain security measures )
...no not that kind of ropes / chains...

Got wifey one of these for Christmas. I thought it was a nice present, she does a lot of craft work with stone and glass so she was very excited to get it but most other people that heard about it ranged between very sceptical and downright up in arms;

View attachment 39951
Depends really what you describe a Tool as?

Reply to Anyone else buy their wife/girlfriend a powertool for Christmas? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net