Discuss building control in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

but i mean whould i have to pay £150 to BC to notify or would his notification of the boiler change cover it?
i would do an installation test anyway and then it is up to BC if they want to test it or accept my results

your not on a scheme so you'll have to pay the fee for them to test and inspect and cert unless a lecky qualified to cert others work can cert for you.

If you have done Part P and your getting ready for assessment you should know this really.

Last edited by a moderator:
what if the plumber did the wiring? as some do, isnt that covered by his gas safe? as it is a competent persons scheme under part p

what if the plumber did the wiring? as some do, isnt that covered by his gas safe? as it is a competent persons scheme under part p

If he is on a scheme and self certifies but it sounds like your friend isn't registered.

I know a gas safe registered plumber and he done Part P but has not registered on the electrical side so he uses me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll notify, have to for any other jobs until i'm registered, just didnt want to if didnt have to, no point not being covered

your not on a scheme so you'll have to pay the fee for them to test and inspect and cert unless a lecky qualified to cert others work can cert for you.

If you have done Part P and your getting ready for assessment you should know this really.

done part p? you mean register on a scheme? i cant cos i have no portfolio for the one day assesment

Remember loose lips sinks ships.....the big bad Inland revenue have eyes every where....maybe some things should be talked about in the boozer!

Anyone agree???

"Tax doesn't have to be taxing"

I've heard it from the horses mouth regarding part pee!
two assesors from two different schemes have said part pee is a farce & clearly isn't working!
My thought on the whole thing is that it's to do away with cash in hand + make a few scheme providers
wealthier, just my thought on the whole thing. :)

Reply to building control in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net