Discuss Hi. I am studying 2330 course. good to see you guys. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Martin.h.lee

Oops, I posted at the wrong place.

So.. Again.
I just finished 3rd week of 2330 level 2 course.
The 4th week starts from the next week.
I am struggling with two main barriers.
The first one is language. My first language is not English. I came from S. korea. It is difficult to follow trainer's instruction, but as time goes, it is much better than the first week.
The second one is my educational background. I majored pychology in korea. so I encounrtered many new terms and theories in addtion to the practical work like bending conduits and wiring.
Everything is new to me.
I got long journey to go.
I hope the first step of this journey (City and Guilds 2330 Level 3, 17th edition, 2392-20, 2356-31 Level 3 NVQ-these are provided by the centre) will end within this year.

I just want to tell something about me.
Have a good and be safe~​

Hi Martin ,
the first and most important thing to remember is it takes time to become a good spark. Get as much hands on experience as you can even if you’re working for free after college or work to start with. Then study study and study some more.
Mix these two and you will achieve your goal. We have all been where you are now at the start of your journey so feel free to ask if there are any questions you have.

Good luck
Regards Das

We have all been where you are now at the start of your journey so feel free to ask if there are any questions you have.

Good luck
Regards Das

he's right..when i was at college the tutor was korean and couldnt speak english,it was kin nightmare but we managed,cant wire a plug mind..:ack2:

Oops, I posted at the wrong place.

So.. Again.
I just finished 3rd week of 2330 level 2 course.
The 4th week starts from the next week.
I am struggling with two main barriers.
The first one is language. My first language is not English. I came from S. korea. It is difficult to follow trainer's instruction, but as time goes, it is much better than the first week.
The second one is my educational background. I majored pychology in korea. so I encounrtered many new terms and theories in addtion to the practical work like bending conduits and wiring.
Everything is new to me.
I got long journey to go.
I hope the first step of this journey (City and Guilds 2330 Level 3, 17th edition, 2392-20, 2356-31 Level 3 NVQ-these are provided by the centre) will end within this year.

I just want to tell something about me.
Have a good and be safe~​

if you posted in the wrong place,then this is your second post,but you only show 1 post in your stats,and as you dont understand english you post good english..gets a bit boring after a while..

I posted my first writing on "off topic" section, and then I found this 'new member' section. I tried to delete my first posting but I couldn't because don't know how to do it.
Stange thing is that I can't find my first posting at 'off topic' section. maybe it was deleted, i guess.

Reply to Hi. I am studying 2330 course. good to see you guys. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net