Discuss London Sparks ( self employed ) - Few questions in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sjhall

-
Reaction score
For 1 reason or another , I may be relocating to London in the not to distant future, How is work ? what is the weekly congestion charge costs and are there any vans that are exempt ? or is there a discount for people living in the city ? it looks a nightmare getting round the city by van but what options do you have.

The area I may end up is "The Isle of Dogs" , I'm not after a job , my only option would be self employed as it what iv done for 10+ years and cant change now

Any help , input , advice, for a spark relocating to London would be welcome

Cheers

Ste

For 1 reason or another , I may be relocating to London in the not to distant future, How is work ? what is the weekly congestion charge costs and are there any vans that are exempt ? or is there a discount for people living in the city ? it looks a nightmare getting round the city by van but what options do you have.

The area I may end up is "The Isle of Dogs" , I'm not after a job , my only option would be self employed as it what iv done for 10+ years and cant change now

Any help , input , advice, for a spark relocating to London would be welcome

Cheers

Ste

Mate why would you want to live in the Isle??? Its one of the most deprived areas in London. Congestion charge is £8. And the only vehicles that are exempt are electric cars; and I believe some of the very latest petrol cars that meet their stupid criterior.
Work is out there but there ain't a lot to be honest.

Hi Ken, location is a long story, but not set in stone , will need to be near the Wharf, the possible location is on the river, so not too bad but yes the rest of " Isle of dogs " looks a bit run down , but that said, i'm from Liverpool so i'm used to it :bucktooth:

Hi Ken, location is a long story, but not set in stone , will need to be near the Wharf, the possible location is on the river, so not too bad but yes the rest of " Isle of dogs " looks a bit run down , but that said, i'm from Liverpool so i'm used to it :bucktooth:

I don't like to slag off the area where I came from mate, as I was born in Millwall, but it is a proper dive. Anything else I can help with just ask.

Reply to London Sparks ( self employed ) - Few questions in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net