• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Looking for a copy of Electrician's Guide to Fire Detection in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Reaction score
I'm after a copy of this book but everywhere i'm looking I can't find a single copy (new) and am seeing listings for £200+ for used copies.

I understand it's a discontinued book and that the publication of the 3rd Edition has been pushed back to 2020 due to Grenfell Tower tragedy, which is understandable.

Does anyone have a copy they're no longer using or looking to get shot of? I'm after a copy mainly just for perusal sake but I could potentially see myself going down a speciality so want to get a nice little library on the go so I have stuff to read and refer to.

Any help?

The prices you are seeing are outrageous for something which cost less than £50. You should wait or pre order for the 3rd Ed, time soon passes and you will regret being ripped off for an old copy when it is published.

I'm after a copy of this book but everywhere i'm looking I can't find a single copy (new) and am seeing listings for £200+ for used copies.

I understand it's a discontinued book and that the publication of the 3rd Edition has been pushed back to 2020 due to Grenfell Tower tragedy, which is understandable.

Does anyone have a copy they're no longer using or looking to get shot of? I'm after a copy mainly just for perusal sake but I could potentially see myself going down a speciality so want to get a nice little library on the go so I have stuff to read and refer to.

Any help?
Lister Google NFPA good reading and no money

The prices you are seeing are outrageous for something which cost less than £50. You should wait or pre order for the 3rd Ed, time soon passes and you will regret being ripped off for an old copy when it is published.

I know what you mean Westward, why are they charging stupid money, it's not like Lego or comic books that can increase in value over time.

Reply to Looking for a copy of Electrician's Guide to Fire Detection in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net