Search the forum,

Discuss SB3600TL readings sound right? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

thanks everone for their help. just to recap. ihave 10 panels SE and 5 SW.with chimney, after 2.30 pm when shade starts to overcome the 10 panels , the harvest becomes quite minimal .
the manufactures handbook quite clearly shows that a sb 3000tl , is not suitable for unequal strings . me thinks that why they invented dual mppt.
any way quite happy to have installed before dec deadline. latter i may remove chimney. or better still put it all out on new garage and get it due south

Reply to SB3600TL readings sound right? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

F
Please could those in the know give me a second opinion on my proposal for a 3 way split installation. This is my first install (my place) which...
Replies
Views
fresun
F
N
Good afternoon. i have a rent your roof system of 12 panels. the sun is out at the moment and my monitor is telling me i am producing 1.8 KW of...
Replies
Views
ingflying
I
E
First of all, I would like to apologize for creating an account solely to ask my question. I honestly don't know where else to turn to find out...
Replies
Views
P
I wanted to see what my solar equipment system was doing in real time when my system was installed so I brought a solar-log 200 web/wireless...
Replies
Views
puddy
P
R
Hi,i'm new on your very informative site.I would like to ask a question if i may about the Soladin 600 that i have had installed on my new...
Replies
Views
raedurham
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back