Discuss Small joint box in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have found these useful for connecting short LED strip wires beneath cupboards. They are fixed with screws internally so look smart. If all else fails I use solder and heat shrink (hopeless for fault location).

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/halolite-junction-box/35855

I have found these useful for connecting short LED strip wires beneath cupboards. They are fixed with screws internally so look smart. If all else fails I use solder and heat shrink (hopeless for fault location).

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/halolite-junction-box/35855

Cheers, think I'm gonna solder & heat shrink.

Reply to Small joint box in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have replaced some under cabinet kitchen tube lamps with LED ones. I followed the same layout and just replaced the lights. Each light (4...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
My contractor left me with this junction box hanging out of the wall in my kitchen. Presumably he intended for it to go in the upper cabinetry...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever put in any of their lights such as the GL016's they look like they're wired in series through the joint boxes but just trying to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am undertaking a partial rewire of a house that a client is needing to do quite a bit of surgery on as tenant just left and what a mess...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock