Discuss Sorry to bring it up, but have you thought about Christmas presents yet? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It is coming up to that time of year again when it is time to start thinking about Christmas presents for your partner. You probably have not got time to start searching what gift to get them so we have done it for you.

1. Tablets are a good option for any member of your family, and they have come down in price quite a bit. Amazon have brought out a range of tablets called Kindle Fire. They started off as e-readers that you can download books onto but now the Fire tablets are like any other tablet and they start from ÂŁ49.99. They even have a kids version for ÂŁ99.99 which is specifically designed for kids and comes with a 2 year guarantee so if they break it, Amazon will replace it for free. Tablets are easy to use, and most are just like a giant Android phone so they take no time at all to get used to.

See here for Amazon Fire 7 tablet starting at ÂŁ49.99

2. Fitbits are also a great gift, they are activity trackers that can monitor your sleep pattern, how far you have walked that day, exercising and some even monitor heart rate. They have an app that you can download onto your phone, sync your Fitbit and it will start monitoring. These are great even if you don’t use them to keep fit, it is good to see your sleep patterns and understanding it can help you get a better nights sleep. Some models can be used as a smartwatch so you can get the weather, messages and email notifications on them amongst other things.

For more information on Fitbits click here

3. Jewellery is a good option too for your partner or relative. You can get some really good gifts without having to break the bank to do it. Most jewellers also sell gifts that can be engraved such as pens, watches and trinket boxes which make a nice thoughtful gift. If you sign up to the H Samuel newsletter you can get 10% off your first order too.

Check out jewellery, watches and gifts at H Samuel and collect Nectar points too.

4. Photo gifts are a great present that are personal and thoughtful and will probably get loads of brownie points for you! If you have half an hour to spare you can upload some photos to a photo gift website and make a calendar for next year, super brownie points all year round! If you are pushed for time there are many gifts that just need one photo such as a mug, cushion, notepad and even a jigsaw. Photobox often have offers and discounts online.

You can find photo gifts here

5. Experience days make an unusual and memorable gift for that special someone in your life. Spa days, track days, sky diving, cookery days, afternoon tea and everything in between - even a weekend away in a B&B somewhere. You can quickly and easily find the right experience for your loved one on their website, they email you the voucher and you can print it off. Job done!

To find more out have a look at Virgin Experience Days

You've got my list. It's the car @Spoon posted. The camera in @Electrical2go thread. And what was the other thing? Oh the tool bag packpack! Why didn't I know they existed all my life up until yesterday!?!

There is a certain high street card retailer who put up their Christmas displays at the beginning of August. Never buy presents or cards total waste of money, still trying to convince my girlfriend.

A certain supermarket have had mince pies since July I heard!

???

They are going to be a midges out of date come xmas....

I know what im getting her for xmas is a new kitchen sink with chains , il know what im getting a dog house ,she will say to me you can sleep in there,lol.

I only think about It all on Christmas Eve and cram it into a couple of hours before the pub opens ?. Might try and be more organised this year though.

That's usually me! Many a time been running around trafford centre on xmas eve collecting my little girls presents from various stores, me and Lou taking half the list each lol

You'd think I'd order it online?!

Reply to Sorry to bring it up, but have you thought about Christmas presents yet? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock