Discuss ALL black panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bisol - not the cheapest but great quality, look good and performance is excellent. We get them from Carbomat and I'm dead impressed with their service.

what u rec it cost for 12 panels? oh yeh whats size/output! are they!
pm me as im trying to find a sanyo replacement!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following available immediately, all black:
8 HIT-H250E01 Sanyo HIT H Series 250W
10 HIT-N240SE10 Sanyo HIT N Series PV Panel 240W

Pm or call 07595 624 628 if interested

thanks but im not paying sanyo prices (at there top) i love sanyo but doubt i will ever use them again! im looking for a replacement for sanyo! in the future !

I have the following available immediately, all black:
8 HIT-H250E01 Sanyo HIT H Series 250W
10 HIT-N240SE10 Sanyo HIT N Series PV Panel 240W

Pm or call 07595 624 628 if interested

Can i know as to how much time they take in order to go for and charging a 120 ampere hour battery...... ?

Romag make some virtually completely black panels that are also competitive on price- we had a customer who was adamant he wanted minimal white appearance and romags were all we could get him to take.

We stock ET Solar 190W mono with black anodised frame and black backing sheet. Good looking and good value. We also stock black clips to go with them.

In stock now, if of interest you can contact us on 01926 817292 for prices

Last edited by a moderator:
I put some Alex panels in last weekend. They look like solar centurys but are deeper. Was a bit sceptical as have never used them before but I've been well impressed by the output this week.

Solarworld do an all black panel - very thin too. Installed some last week and they look great, although we couldn't get black metalwork due to the current shortages. Not the cheapest around but IRO 20% less than Sanyo.

photo.JPG

Reply to ALL black panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net