Discuss aqualisa quartz digital thermostatic exposed shower - notifiable? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

This is not a plumbing question!

Just added RCD fused spur for a customer who is having a new bathroom fitted. The spur is to supply the shower, which is located in the loft. The shower has "control" cables which run within the "shower unit" into the bathroom.

I say its notifiable under part p, the plumber is unsure.

Opinions please!

(a) telephone wiring or extra-low voltage wiring for the
purposes of communications, information technology,
signalling, control and similar purposes, where the
wiring is not in a special location;
Taken from Doc P

I would say IMO that your right.

Reply to aqualisa quartz digital thermostatic exposed shower - notifiable? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am looking for some advice regarding old rewireable (3036) fuse boards in regards to additions and alterations. I am an electrician and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We’re going to have our bathroom refitted in the very near future and we’ve decided we’d like a spa bath and a digital shower (not...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope nobody minds that my first post is a question. We have a bit of a situation brewing at home with regards to our new...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Just joined the forum today, hoping to pick your brains now and again as I've been watching as a guest for a while and found it to be...
Replies
Views
I was sat in my throne room, reading 'Professional Electrician' to pass the time away, when I came across an article on page 27 'Regs Update'. The...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock