Discuss C&G 2330 Level 3 Unit numbers and description in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Z

zak325

Evening sparks,
I have tried, unsucessfully, to find out what each of the units that make up the Level 3 qualification actually consists of. Plenty of revision notes about but does anyone have the official C&G Unit subject areas? Even the C&G website does not show it / is password protected.
Can someone provide a list, E.g. Unit 301 a) xyz, b) xyz. Unit 302 a) xyz.. etc.
Thanks
Zak

2330-301 Application of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles - Online multiple choice exam.
2330-302 Installation (Buildings and Structures): Inspection, Testing and Commissioning - Practical and written exam.
2330-303 Installation (Buildings and Structures):Fault Diagnosis and Rectification - Practical and Written exam.

This is what I did last year which I got certifcates of unit credit towards Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation. Qualification Order code: 2330-07. This is what I did at Lincoln College but not sure if all colleges do the same. Hope this helps.

thanks a lot stumas - any other good advice is welcomed as you have just successfully done your level 3!! any common stumbling blocks?

Reply to C&G 2330 Level 3 Unit numbers and description in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am nearly coming to the end of my fast track C&G Level 2 2365 undertaken at SCCB college, I was hoping to move onto the Level 3 2365...
Replies
Views
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
Hello all First up I'd like to say thanks to everyone on here. I've used this website for many problems since I first started in the electrical...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I'm just after a little advice. I'm about to start this course (C&G Electrical Installation Level 3). I completed LVL2 earlier this...
Replies
Views
T
Long story but I have only got C & G 2330 Level 3 as when we went to sign up for Level 2 the year before, the college told us the 2330 was ending...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock