Discuss cable identification(shower) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

He says he is a trainee electrician

The OPs profile says he is a Trainee Electrician and has 2365 so deductions would say he should own or have accessv to BS 7671 BUT YOUR POINT IS A VALID ONE

Ah sorry, my mistake. Been a long day!

I have a thing about electric showers. I dont like using them and would never ever have one
i hate showers full stop. wirth a bath, I can have a smoke, JD perched on the bath rim, er' indoors to wash my back (in between JD refills), roll on next Xmas.

i hate showers full stop. wirth a bath, I can have a smoke, JD perched on the bath rim, er' indoors to wash my back (in between JD refills), roll on next Xmas.
Let's start a revolution- "shove yer shower...
bath is best!"

save the planet,,,,,, shower in the rain, bath in the canal

NB> no environment was harmed during the production of the above masterpiece.

Ah sorry, my mistake. Been a long day!
For me as well Mate been down to Bath to sort out some faults for my sister in law, knees are shot as is my back, gets home and my cooker is busted simple to fix though lamp gone took out cart fuse in plug top, didn't help me knees though

He says he is a trainee electrician

The OPs profile says he is a Trainee Electrician and has 2365 so deductions would say he should own or have accessv to BS 7671 BUT YOUR POINT IS A VALID ONE
to clarify i did 2365 part time college last term ive not worked with a spark and what we covered in practical was mostly only lighting circuits and sockets never touched anything bigger than 2.5mm other than SWA

missed a lot of lessons due to college closed with covid too

not Tritonitis?

Tritonobia is the fear of using a shower.Tritonitis,is the medical condition you are left with,after having bathed.....a more common term is "clean".

.....anywho,what are you doing out of your bath? ?

Reply to cable identification(shower) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock