Discuss Free Electrical Apprenticeship Taster Days For Young People in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

ChloeB

Calling all young people who are thinking about doing an apprenticeship!

apprenticeship.jpg

Trade Skills 4U are supporting National Apprenticeship Week by holding dedicated electrical apprenticeship taster days on Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th and Friday 10th February 2012. These taster days are specially designed for young people aged between 16 and 19 year olds and they are completely free.
For more information call Trade Skills 4U on 01293 529777.

Why?

We understand the importance of making the right decision when it comes to your career and what better way to stay informed than a free taster training day that enables you to get to grips with electrics and learning the basics of the job.

What will I learn?

• Introduction to Electrics,
  • Electrics as a Career,
  • Practical Workshops
  • Apprenticeship and Funding Guidance,
  • Introduction into Renewable Energy

Register your place today by clicking: Young Persons Apprenticeship Taster Week - Eventbrite

Attachments

• apprenticethumb.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 34
Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply to this thread.

We are currently looking at running another taster day over the coming summer months but we are located in the UK so might be a touch far for you to travel to as it looks like you're based in California!

Reply to Free Electrical Apprenticeship Taster Days For Young People in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm looking to shadow/assist electricians working within a fifty mile radius of Leicester (i.e. Stoke on Trent / Mansfield / Peterborough / MK...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for a career in the South West, with endless opportunities for development? Do you want a hands-on role where your skills and...
Replies
Views
Hi I don’t know how resolve this so any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. I have no electrical knowledge. I will try to be as clear...
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas boys and girls. :) Thanks for all those who joined in the Christmas fun over the past few weeks. Today's question is; What's the...
Replies
Views
Good day Lads & Ladies. I fled to this forum not too long ago just in the hope for some advice and in the typical manner of internet research I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock