Discuss Indicative cost of 2.5kW PV on EPC....up to £14K in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Has anyone else noticed this...? just looking at a customer's EPC (it meets a D thankfully - installation booked for tomorrow!) and the indicative cost of a 2.5kW installation, according to SAP is between £9 - £14K - where have they got this figure from...2009?

Have asked the EP assessor for some contact details for the SAP body to lodge a complaint, has anyone already done this?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
S

Somecamel

At that price I'll have two

M

moggy1968

i have noticed that and mentioned it couple weeks ago on here
£6500 for 4kw in my area
Unfortunately, if the powers that be get hold of those prices then thats what they'll base the new FiTs on, wether it's a realistic price for a decent job with decent kit or not.
(which it isn't!)

Gary K

-
DIY
And I thought the small print stated if I got a better quote within 21 days you would all pay the differance +10%

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Indicative cost of 2.5kW PV on EPC....up to £14K in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom