Discuss New certification app for iPad in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

AmtechGroup

Our new Inspection & Testing App for iPad is now available free from the Apple App Store.

Unlike many certification apps that simply format certificates for use on the iPad, our brand new FastTest app has been created from the ground up specifically for iPad. This means it is very intuitive, easy to use and test results can be entered fast with the clever input screens. When results have been entered simply sync with your FastTest desktop software to complete your certificates and move on to the next job.

Best of all the FastTest App is free to download, direct from the App Store for users of the current version of Amtech FastTest. It works with both iPad and iPad Mini.

More information here - FastTest for iPad and iPad Mini :: Amtech :: Software for the Building Services Industry

Video showing how to enter results - Amtech FastTest iPad App - YouTube

Video showing app in use - Amtech FastTest for iPad Video - YouTube

The app is free looks good but to download Certs you need to buy a license didn't get as far to see how much it would cost so if anyone else did tell us the cost lol

- - - Updated - - -

Is the niceic got an I pad version

Reply to New certification app for iPad in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Looking for some Certification software to use on mobile/tablet anybody recommend a good one,ease of use a must. trying to make life easier!!
Replies
Views
ELECSA Certification Scheme Discussion, Advice, Tips, Criticism - From and by Electricians in the UK This area of the forum isn't for flaming. Or...
Replies
Views
JIB Certification Scheme Discussion, Advice, Tips, Criticism - From and by Electricians in the UK This area of the forum isn't for flaming. Or...
Replies
Views
BESCA Competent Person Scheme Discussion, Advice, Tips, Criticism - From and by Electricians in the UK This area of the forum isn't for flaming...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme COME ON NICEIC, WE DONT PAY OUR FEES FOR FUN!
Is anyone else getting annoyed with NICEIC Online? I've told myself I'm going to make a conscious effort to start using it in an attempt to phase...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock