Discuss Some questions regrading Filling in the PIR. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nazoom

There is a section in the PIR Section F, that states" I/We recommend that the installation (Domestic) is further inspected and tested by ...............(Date)" What date to we put for Domestic? Is it 6 months? from the initial PIR. I don't have the date of last inspection.

Also does any one have or can help me find some examples of the new PIR (including the Condition Report Inspection Schedule For Domestic And Similar Premises With Up To 100A Supply) and how to fill them in for Domestic purposes?

Many thanks.

Your discretion, when you inspect you judge the state of the installation and its intended use. Remember there are different rules for commercial and industrial.

There are advisory periods for different classes of instillation in GN3. Based on these and your assessment of the install you can then state your recommended time interval.

The is a completed EICR in the OSG to give you an idea.

Freely available from IET website...

http://electrical.------.org/wiring-regulations/forms/2008-amd1-forms.cfm?type=pdf

Reply to Some questions regrading Filling in the PIR. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

When we consider EICR reports for the Private Rented Sector, we usually think an electrician completing any EICR should be qualified and...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
When I bought my house we had it inspected before buying to highlight faults, so the inspection and testing done by RICS Chartered Surveyor and...
Replies
Views
Yes, it's another EICR coding question - hurrah! :blush: Inspecting a small 1 bed 70s ex-council flat that was going well. Main Bonding had...
Replies
Views
TLDR: is there a legal requirement to have a landlords supply to power an L2 alarm system? Mornin'. Non-electrician, under the cosh from an iffy...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock