Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss 16th edition boards in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have about 70 wylex split load boards and 1000s of MCbs left in the container and my lads are still installing them at the moment since i cant get hold of any 17th boards and any rcbos,

My question is, do i have to start fiiting 17th boards since the 1st of july or can i get away with the 16th boards for a few weeks?? cos of lack of stock. we fit at least 5 boards a day

H

homesafe

I would say you should be sourcing some RCBOs,Has anyone else found these dual RCD boards are to bloody big half the time to fit into the spaces anyway.

S

Shakey

I have about 70 wylex split load boards and 1000s of MCbs left in the container and my lads are still installing them at the moment since i cant get hold of any 17th boards and any rcbos,

My question is, do i have to start fiiting 17th boards since the 1st of july or can i get away with the 16th boards for a few weeks?? cos of lack of stock. we fit at least 5 boards a day
well technically, if you DESIGNED the job before 1st of July, you can still install install to the 16th

if you know what i mean;)

P

PAUL M

well technically, if you DESIGNED the job before 1st of July, you can still install install to the 16th

if you know what i mean;)
:D how much longer do you think this will be a valid cop out :D

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to 16th edition boards in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom