Discuss Air Con Fan Motor in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mayfair

Fitted a new fan motor on a ducted air con today then proceded to blow fuses in control unit (Always read the instructions Dad) turns out Green/Yel earth, YES.... Black Live speed 1 YES......Red Live speed 2 YES White Live Speed 3 NO, Blue Nuetral NO..........Turns out White is the Nuetral ...........Good that eh......Really bloody useful Take panel out unsolder fuses (PCB Type) replace. read the instuctions springs to mind. just to add to it, its been 36 deg here today and Fibre glass inst....itchy man

Had this a couple of time with manufacturers manuals. On entry systems. One booklet would have different wiring colours than the other manual!! Had me and my old boss argueing for ages about wiring it wrong. Until we both swopped manuals!

For some God knows whatever reason, most packaged A/C units internal wiring never seem to follow any known colour codes!! You always have to check the manuals to be sure of what your doing..

Reply to Air Con Fan Motor in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

2009 Lexus IS350 blower motor turns in the wrong direction and sucks air instead of blowing air out of my vents. I am trying to figure a way to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, struggling with a problem wondered if anyone can help. Had 2 A/C units failed on me, spare parts not available til end of August...
Replies
Views
D
This has me stumped! Please read on for a brain teaser. I have a 2003 Expert HDI with air-con which I bought six years ago. The heater fan has...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I went to carry out a fault find on some heated electrical skirting boards today. It's a new build block. There's a room stat on the wall...
Replies
Views
silentboarder69
S
R
hi just wondering if anyone can help me i have a air compressor, the type used for spray guns, air tools etc that is no longer working. I opened...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock