Discuss cable temp factor for 70/90 degrees cable in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bullybully45

Hi,
I'm in the process of trying to do a "monkey sheet" to enable my apprentices's to make correct cable size calculations. I'm happy about the use of the 1.2 factor used for 70 degree rated cable but I havent come across the 1.28 factor for 90 degree cable before. I would be most grateful if anyone can give me iformation on this and where I can look it up and read about it.

Cheers

Reply to cable temp factor for 70/90 degrees cable in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello I’m going to install a hard wired 230v security camera, incorporating floodlights, outside and above garage door onto brick. An exposed...
Replies
Views
I've been told I need to upgrade the main earth bonding to 16mm. The consumer unit is on the wall adjacent to the externally mounted incoming...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a client who is developing a plot of land for a single house. Currently, their 100 amp service cut-out is in a cubicle fed by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some clarification on MCB and cable sizes I need to run for a new kitchen. Cables will run through a combination of...
Replies
Views
Looking for some cabling advice for my garden project. I’ve put together this diagram below, which hopefully explains what I’m trying to achieve...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock