Discuss FiT Calculater with Payback Time and ROI in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dansk

-
Reaction score
Ive created this in Excell if it will help anyone - follow the link because the forum wont allow me to upload .xls extensions

http://www.mirrordemisters.co.uk/FIT/FiT.xls

It should be locked so you have no danger of accidently changing anything.

enter the Kwp, Enter the SAP calc, and enter your selling price, and it will calulate the yearly FIT, Return on investment and pay back in years (roughley)

also you can edit the FIT rate in case it changes.

Hopefully it may help someone - and you can save a copy to your computor.

It may not be perfect so please let me know.

Also if anyone wants an unlocked version to imbed with other excell sheets just let me know and i will upload unlocked version.

Last edited:
Hi,

Input the SAP calc, so basicly do your cost for the system and do the SAP calc as normal then enter that then it will tell you how FiT you could expect.

Ramjam - the calcs are good enough but the layout is brilliant. I've used Excel for years but all my spreadsheets look sh*t. Well done and thanks.

Thanks for sharing this Ramjam.

One observation for you: should H21-H44 have $K$13 in place of '0.5' ?

It is a lovely neat spreadsheet, thanks again.

I'm not trying to be a git but you got me started so I just wrote this...

http://www.silverstonesolar.co.uk/SilverstoneSolarBenefitCalculator.xls

Feel free to use as you wish. If you've got excel 2007 then you can insert a logo into the top centre. Remember hit alt+return to move onto a new line within a cell.

If you have any questions or particularly if you find a bug then let me know.

Many thanks ramjam an excellent spread sheet, is it possible to unlock the cells?

I'm afraid I'm not going to unlock the cells, I've since developed the spreadsheet much further to produce site survey form which when completed provides a full quote with upto 3 options, sales contracts as well as benefit calcs. Tonight I'll add the commissioning test sheets, customer contact log and guarantee forms so that it produces all of the forms and contains all of the information relevant to the customer from first contact through to commissioning.

I was considering then running it into a full database / customer relationship management / design / ordering / quoting / invoicing system.

Serious question, how much would you pay for a computer programme that managed all of your customer paperwork in accordance with MCS and REAL codes?
I'm looking at a system that one person in the office would capture all enquiries on, produce survey forms for completion on site and that would then produce all of the quotes and upon customer acceptance would produce purchase order and then handover pack. It couple however be designed in a web technology so that it runs online. Any interest?

Reply to FiT Calculater with Payback Time and ROI in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net