• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss PAT kit in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

n9wo83

Got one of these for sale Kewtech KT72 PAT Kit D

Bought in December. Personal circumstances have changed and I've never used it. Still got the original box it all came and all paper work.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find the disc for the software though so don't expect that to be included. If I find it, It'll be included.

The socket tester was upgraded to a kewtech 106 in the original sale, also never used!

ÂŁ250 (No offers! Retail price is in excess of ÂŁ500 inc. VAT and this is still in 'retail' condition!)

PM me on here for more details, I'm in Milton Keynes by the way!

No not yet. It's on eBay too and the current bid is for ÂŁ100 so I'd now be looking for offers in excess of this. I'm afraid I won't have time to sort out postage as I've already got a lot to do in preparation for leaving the country on Saturday.

I've also got one of these for sale. Been used three times tops, general scratches on it from lying in the van but nothing major. Any offers? I'd be looking for a lot more than ÂŁ100 though! :D

Reply to PAT kit in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have closed my business down and now have some kit for sale. All of this kit is in good condition in good working order, to be honest. I...
Replies
Views
Hello We hold a contract with a local letting agent who has approx. 450 houses. They are wanting us to start a PAT testing program across these...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the...
Replies
Views
wulfruna77
W
P
Hello folks, As per title, I have a brand new portable PAT tester for sale. I purchased this from a UK dealer back in October but never got to use...
Replies
Views
PA12YA
P
M
Peugeot 206 cc 2003 - The story so far...... whilst driving in the rain my wipers stopped working resulting in recovery back to my house with the...
Replies
Views
mrpinky
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock