Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic storage in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sanke

Hi all
Just in tbe process of buying a new van (Vivaro) & wanting to get organised. I wil be building my own racking but wondered if anyone could recommend a type of plastic box or best place to buy Want boxes to sit on shelf for stock spares etc
Thanks

Plenty of stuff on ebay from handmade to proper racking but the proper stuff can get expensivehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sortimo-Tilt-Box-5-bin-Van-Storage-garage-storage-/251370767190?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET&hash=item3a86dd8356

these are what ive got but cost me about 400.00 to do one side of van

Last edited:
do not get anything available on consumer market, will be gone broken in no time.

those things do the job, indestructible and easy to carry around
5 Black LARGE Used Removal Storage Crate Box Container 80L | eBay

worth the money will last you years.

theres some more auctions on ebay, get some local one may be able to go pick it up.
look for used removal crates.

alternatively something like that:
Industrial hard plastic storage boxes | eBay
i keep finding them on the streets, have a look around industial estates they chucking them in the skips.,
open top easy to see whats inside, they stack when needed, got my stock in the van stored like that.

Have to go with Amlu there. Have tried all sorts of fancy racking systems over the years in the van but the last one I just ply-lines and filled with packing crates --- just need to be careful that you have a system of whats in what crate and you know where they are hidden!

Google 'Solent Plastics'.
They have a large range of quality solid boxes available. The usually have a clearance / used section, where the boxes are not far off new - I've got 20 or so of their boxes, from 300mm up to 700m and all are excellent.

Reply to Plastic storage in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net