Discuss Trust me I'm and Engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The crap-a-cone is inspired!! As is the whisk. I have several battery powered drills and several pairs of scissors of varying sizes, but no electric whisk. Genius!

i to like the cone :)
The iron one reminded me of when in the services during basic training a kettle was no where in site and had to heat up the water for a tea etc on the iron

what? you had an iron??? all we had was a biily can and we had to make a fire to heat it on.

Here's some more ......

Attachments

• Untitled attachment 00064.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled attachment 00073.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Untitled attachment 00076.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled attachment 00094.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 41
Now that washing machine installation is Brave!!! I hope that the W/M is bolted to those brackets, because if it's anything like our W/M when you get an uneven load during the spin cycle, the machine is literary walking it's way out of it's space in the fitted cabinets... lol!!!

Lads, for the good of everyone, i didnt take a photo at the time. But if its complete inventiveness and ingenuity your after, than look no further....

Although my genius could not be re-used, or benefit any body else, it saved me and helped me remain dignified (temporarily) whilst in the hospitality of several women who i had only met the night before....

The scene: Vauxhall, London. Small flat, 4 tenants

The situation: Aggressive and unrelenting post-night out ale ****s, coming at me thick, fast and mercilessly

The problem: Not a paper item to be found any where in the property, not a magazine, old newspaper, kitchen towel, sanitary towel, never mind bog roll, this place was a paper desert with out a single suitable item to wipe my arse with. i didnt even wear socks on the night out. We were in shoreditch after all, so i had to remain trendy...

The solution: As i was abruptly awoken at 7.30am with diabolical stomach cramps as the 13 pints of dark ale was insiting on making a swift exit from my ring, i was on a timer....a short one, before i **** myself in front of 3 women currently making me breakfast (you can congratulate me later). So i had to get innovative, and fast. While scouring the house looking for something that would do it, i began to get desperate, almost tearful as i would have to leave the house in search of some sort of bush, dark alley, childrens play ground, to go dump in, but then, just as i was about to give up hope, and succumb to the fact i would be evacuating my bowels within my jeans in a sweaty, shame filled **** puddle....i remembered....the day before whilst out shopping, i had bought new shoes....and with every new pair of shoes....you get that thin sheet of paper to keep them dust free or whatever, it was genius, i was saved, i rushed upstairs in an ecstatic fumble and bound into my friends bedroom to gather up my paper and..... the ****, the absolute weasel faced son of a ******* had used my paper, he had beaten me to it, but, being a good friend, he anticipated i may struggle in the morning, and he had left my a strip 3 inches wide by 12 inches long to tidy myself up with...i had to fold it into a point, and scrape my arse like it was a spade.

a low point in my life, yet a strong reminder to myself, that no matter how hard the world tries to throw me into that cavern of undignified and shameful existence from whence i emerged.... it wont beat me, not ever.

Reply to Trust me I'm and Engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net