Discuss What tools? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Kuba

-
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’d be interested to see what in your opinion would be the must-have tools when you’re starting off as a labourer/mate on site and you’re looking for work through agencies, 1st and 2nd fix.
Also if you have any brands that you would recommend?

Thank you for any feedback!

Cheers

The people i worked with briefly on work experience had a belt of all the basic hand tools: posidrive, slotted, terminal screwdrivers, pad saw, small torpedo spirit level, plyers, side cutters and a stripping tool; the kind that forms an ever decreasing diamond shape as you squeeze the handle.

Off the belt were battery power tools that they kept in the middle of whatever room they were working on in their cases and they had to be put back in that position after use. NB: Cases open, ready to grab obviously.

Reply to What tools? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock