• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Apprentices Apprentice 1-2-1

Discuss Apprentice 1-2-1 in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Reaction score
The Position you're Seeking is:
One-Off / Other (please explain)
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm pretty sure we've not got a post for this service at this time.

Apprentice 1-2-1 is a simple service; Get Apprentices into Apprenticeships, get more apprenticeship positions open and get Apprentice vacancies filled.

Created by Mark Allison (of EGTE Podcast).

(I appreciate the usual stance on advertising however I believe thisxis something we should be championing, given how many come here seeking Apprenticeships, if we can direct them to this service and it gets them into an apprenticeship then WE got them into it too by referring them on)

TL;DR
Apprentice 1-2-1 is a simple service; Get Apprentices into Apprenticeships, get more apprenticeship positions open and get Apprentice vacancies filled
CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Totally agree. Mark has done so much for the industry and apprentices, particular in these times where many are loosing their jobs. I take my hat off to the guy. I just wish their were more people around like him 👍👍👍

Reply to Apprentice 1-2-1 in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net