Discuss ATS schematic diagram in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello guys,
hope that somebody can help me with reading ATS schematic. So far, I know if there is a voltage coming from normal supply via Q61/1 a coil K1 will energised and the voltage will come to X21:1 (on ATS). If, some conditions are fullfiled D01 and D02 will close and YC of CB1-N (if padlock S3 are turned on) will be energised and...WHAT NEXT?
What is with S2 and S1 on this Circuit Breaker, how to read it, how to read this coil A17...can somebody please help me with undestanding this schematic?
ATS.png

Last edited:

Reply to ATS schematic diagram in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is more a challenge to myself and why not for some of you as well. I will try to make it myself alone but... it will be easier and faster...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Transformer, that needs a rewire on a Secondary windings, the wire that was on it, was a muti-core wire 9 strands, (0.06mm x 9) ( each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you can help me please. I had solar system installed nearly 2 months ago and my installer turned out to be cowboy despite having...
Replies
Views
I am having a serious issue with my mechanical ventilation system. I have replaced the old one and bought a new one from the same brand and with...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys! I have a little complex task. Its working overall, but i want to understand some strange acting of the motion sensors. Basically 3...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock