Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was looking at purchasing a belingo.
Sounds like it must do the job if you're getting another one.
Do you have diesel or petrol?
From experience, Berlingo’s are good little vans, but the handbrakes can be dodgy.

01430C06-6806-4A7B-8ABF-10A2AD214903.jpeg

Ps. Ply lining kit for sale. Would fit Citroen Berlingo😀

edit. Confused me this early on a Tuesday. Thought I was replying to another more recent “what van?” post. This was already covered in this thread way back at #10.
🤪

Last edited:

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Every cloud then 😁
Morning All, just got up had me Meds TV on just waiting to see what today brings, might go and have a look at me tools later, if the snow melts, wondering what the Mrs will make me for Brekky, have a good day All, WATCHING "CRIMS CAUGHR\T ON CAMERA" Anything interesting happens I'll let you all know, but don't hold your breath, pretty dull in a cold Northampton.

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Morning All, just got up had me Meds TV on just waiting to see what today brings, might go and have a look at me tools later, if the snow melts, wondering what the Mrs will make me for Brekky, have a good day All, WATCHING "CRIMS CAUGHR\T ON CAMERA" Anything interesting happens I'll let you all know, but don't hold your breath, pretty dull in a cold Northampton.
Was @telectrix on that episode 😂

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Still getting over the best ever name for a dog grooming business I saw on TV last night.

One of those programmes where the subject is an overweight person, can’t get out the house type.
Had gastric surgery, dropped from 41 to 29 stone, and with newly found self confidence did a little work experience at this grooming place in Glasgow.

The name was “Captain Dug-wash”

classic

Megawatt

-
Arms
Reaction score
Still getting over the best ever name for a dog grooming business I saw on TV last night.

One of those programmes where the subject is an overweight person, can’t get out the house type.
Had gastric surgery, dropped from 41 to 29 stone, and with newly found self confidence did a little work experience at this grooming place in Glasgow.

The name was “Captain Dug-wash”

classic
Good morning everyone and I guess it’s time to get off my but. Have 2 jobs to accomplish with one I got a call last night about bathroom lights acting up, I’m guessing that it’s the light switch (easy fix) then on to another place to just replace 2 existing lights outside in the rain. I’m also booked every day through the weekend including Sunday. Have a great day everyone

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Morning everyone! Another day of attempting to home school today.
I’m glad I’m out on site today.

Eldest is still home from uni, but lectures have started. She is in the living room, trying to speak to her lecturer in Manderin.

The middle one is in the kitchen.... French and maths. Not her best subjects.

The littlest one is in the dining room on a music lesson blowing a tune on a trumbone!

My wife is either sitting upstairs watching telly, or escaped to Tesco

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.