Discuss How do you protect your tools from been stolen? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

get one of those lizards from the jungle that has a perma lock poison bite, you know the ones that bite you and about 3 hours later you turn green and topple......then they let go....and start eating you...then put a little collar on it with a tag saying something like "my name is mike and I eat tool theives" just so they can see the message before they black out.....put it in the tool box.....they open it.....chomp....

Your nuts !

second thoughts dont, if somebody gets taken out by an exotic pet I will probably get the blame, cancel that dont go buying anything from the Lizard section at the pet shop...

About 5 years ago my van was getting broken into all the time. I placed an old drill on the nearest shelf to the back doors and connected a theatrical maroon via a 9v battery to a bathroom pull switch with the cord tied to the drill flex. Sure enough, a month later we heard the bang from the back of the house we were working in followed by another contractor who came running towards us. "...the back of your van just blew up and 2 lads went running off in a plume of smoke". They got the knackered drill but that was all. I recon they'll think twice before trying it again.

Class!

About 5 years ago my van was getting broken into all the time. I placed an old drill on the nearest shelf to the back doors and connected a theatrical maroon via a 9v battery to a bathroom pull switch with the cord tied to the drill flex. Sure enough, a month later we heard the bang from the back of the house we were working in followed by another contractor who came running towards us. "...the back of your van just blew up and 2 lads went running off in a plume of smoke". They got the knackered drill but that was all. I recon they'll think twice before trying it again.

I love it!!

Reply to How do you protect your tools from been stolen? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net