Discuss NEW FUSE FOB INVENTION - Looking For Comments etc in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

fusefob

Good day to everyone. I am a Director with a new company called Fuse-Fob, which has just designed and manufactured a product called the Fuse-Fob Keyring. This is a keyring which houses 3 common fuses which are a 3amp, 5amp & 13amp. You can get more information on the product, and view who we currently sell too.

We are just trying to get comments from the industries that may use this product, as well as getting the product more known.

Thank you all for listening.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see working electricians feeling a need to have the product at hand, and little sales opportunity as an hands on conveniance
Where it may have some potential,is as a gift item for the diy market

So it's a key ring that can hold 3 ( I assume bs 1363) fuses?
If so, can't see a use for it personally when my tote box has around 10 of each in it.

Prob one of those things you would buy and then put in the draw only to get put in the bin a year or 2 down the line.

To be honest when you 2nd fix a house the average electrician will use 4 or 5 3amp fuses in one job, and most self respecting sparks will keep a few boxes of fuses in their tool bag, so no really for trade use IMO. But like the previous said, maybe the Diy market.

now if it held a ------ and 2 diazepam , i can see a market for it

Good day to everyone. I am a Director with a new company called Fuse-Fob, which has just designed and manufactured a product called the Fuse-Fob Keyring. This is a keyring which houses 3 common fuses which are a 3amp, 5amp & 13amp. You can get more information on the product, and view who we currently sell too.

We are just trying to get comments from the industries that may use this product, as well as getting the product more known.

Thank you all for listening.

Unauthorised advertising is not permitted so I have removed your link. If you wish to advertise on this forum then you need to contact admin.

Thanks.

Thank you for those who have replied. We have mixed replied about this product. The intention was to create an easier and more convenient way for people such as electricians to have a set of fuses at hand, no matter where they are, without having to carry around a big toolbox. We are currently in talks with several stores about the promotional side. Does anyone have any other comments?

No no no , there is a market for them , around the end of Decemember, -----------------------------put them in Christmas crackers! no worse than all the other crap you find!

as said before. DIY market perhaps. we all carry such fuses along with other small bits in toolboxes and organisers, and in far greater quantities.

Come on bugsy, the man has an idea , he's asked for opinion ..........lets keep it somewhere near proffesional. btw are you free to appear on Dragons Den lol

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, with regards to the Dragons Den idea, not at the moment :). The sensible comments given are great, as this is only step 1 of numerous patented inventions we have being manufactured. I am just getting an idea of what professionals would like to see invented to make their jobs easier.

;)Sorry but I could,nt help myself, but as a novelty yes but once the fuse is used wil you remember to replace it? I dont think I'm wrong in thinking most have either boxes of each a couple of each or none at all ( depending on what you do )
In all honesty I would see it as a novelty and not much more , not to say he may sell millions of them and good luck ti him

Reply to NEW FUSE FOB INVENTION - Looking For Comments etc in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net