Discuss New Member - Qualified Fire & Security Engineer, In process of 2365 Level 3 in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dobes_88

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself on here...

I'm Jamie, 26 years old from Surrey.

Been in the Fire & Security trade for around 6/7 years now, did the college route and gained City & Guilds 1852 Levels 2 & 3 in Fire, Intruder, Access Control and CCTV (Gold ECS Card in installing, maintenance and commissioning). Enrolled with TradeSkills4u last September to complete the 2365 Levels 2 & 3 and have only a few more weeks left.

Have been self employed since starting the course and sub-contracting to Fire & Security firms.

Hoping to to go under someone's wing upon completion on the course to gain knowledge/experience and to go down the NVQ + AM2 route in order to gain a Gold JIB card, will also look to complete the 2394/5 when ready.

Thanks for reading!

Reply to New Member - Qualified Fire & Security Engineer, In process of 2365 Level 3 in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Any C&I technicians/ engineers out there who can offer some advice on their training path/ the required training path for this industry? I...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi there, as the title suggests I would like to complete a course in cctv installation with the long-term goal of becoming a sole trader and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a new member here. I am a Level 1 student on the EAL Electrical Installation course, which I am taking part-time at a local FE...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock