Discuss Seagull **** and how do you deal with it ? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

seprim

Hi
There are seagulls all round my neck of the woods and they are chavs with wings - O for a silenced shotgun :mad: . . . but no-one cant shoot seagulls of course :rolleyes:. How do you deal with the crepe they leave and does anyone have any experience with solar modules and these irritants ?

to be fair those seagulls have as much right as us to be there,i live on the coast and while they can be a pain,id rather shoot the chavs that cause trouble and fights..:rolleyes:

Nasty stuff crepes.
Try putting bacon and cheese on 'em. A lot to answer for these crepe makers, wots wrong with bread and butter, bloody europeans.

chavs = scr0tes ?

Apologies been hanging around custody suites too long (installing I might add)
By "custody suites" I take it you mean 'police cells', not to be confused with the other kind of custardy sweets:
Rhubarb-_-Custard.gif

The DIY method:
Mustard sandwiches work well, makes the blighters wary of looking for food at that location again.
The more conventional methods used with success round here are:
1) Dummy Eagle Owl perched on the roof.
2) The MOD use a recording of the seagull distress call, high volume at random intervals to scare the seagull away from airfields.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Seagull **** and how do you deal with it ? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
This might be long so feel free to grab a brew. So, as some of you may know, i'm a 34 year old who has been dying to get into the industry. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so please bear with me if I haven't provided all the details. I am not an electrician but my dad was and my cousin are so I know...
Replies
Views
F
Dear all, How much experience do you think you need to do an EICR 1. Domestically and 2. Commercially. I have been told that some Competent...
Replies
Views
The Ghost
T
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock