Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Search the forum,
R
I am building a garden office and currently have 25mm Celotex in the walls. I am running the ring main around and then want to add some more...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've been asked to install this. I haven't got the foggiest. It replaces an existing internal entry phone for a block of flats. It...
Replies
Views
How many of you are wincing and cringing watching this one...??? Almost a lesson in how not to change a MCB.. Why not just turn it off..?
Replies
Views
T
Replies
Views
N/A
One for any lads in the Glasgow area. I have an opportunity to quote for a rewire, occupied property in the G73 area. Sandstone semi detached, 70%...
Replies
Views
What does every everyone think of the new Ecs gold card having a white back? Maybe im being picky but i think it somehow degrades the gold card...
Replies
Views
I got electrocuted from a small industrial control transformer about 0.150kVA at 440V. I wanted to test if it was working and plugged it into a...
Replies
Views
J
The LED light is for a moth trap (identifying not killing). At the moment I'm using 8 AA batteries. The batteries are 2000 mah so 1.6 amp hour...
Replies
Views
D
ECS
I keep seeing jobs around that need ECS card, and years on the job! EAL Periodic Inspection, Testing & Condition Reporting of Electrical (2395)...
Replies
Views
Was at a live music venue on Saturday and found this in the dressing room! The cable disappeared into a foot hole in the stud wall where this...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back