Discuss BUSH FREESAT HD box KNOCKS ITSELF OFF!! in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Damon

Hi,

I have had this box about 4 month now and it always without fail knocks itself off-without warning- but only when watching HD Channels, Its quite frustrating as the screen just goes blank and the only way to resolve this is to switch off at the plug and reboot.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to resolve it?:confused:

Its just the standalone HD version no HDD included, Im gonna look up Bush customer service and give em a call, Argos wont touch it as its one of them " Excluded from the Moneyback Guarantee etc..." products.

Its just the standalone HD version no HDD included, Im gonna look up Bush customer service and give em a call, Argos wont touch it as its one of them " Excluded from the Moneyback Guarantee etc..." products.

If it is defective then their " Excluded from the Moneyback Guarantee etc..." does not count, tell them if they do not replace it you are going to trading standards as they have sold you defective goods.

Well just spoke to BUSH customer service who said ARGOS have to take the box back and give me a replacement as its with them I have a 12 month warranty, No chance of a refund though just a replacement, All I gotta do now is just find my reciept.

Well just spoke to BUSH customer service who said ARGOS have to take the box back and give me a replacement as its with them I have a 12 month warranty, No chance of a refund though just a replacement, All I gotta do now is just find my reciept.

If you can't find receipt don't let them fob you off as all you need is proof of purchase which could be bank or credit card statement. If cash ..hmmmmmmmmmm

Reply to BUSH FREESAT HD box KNOCKS ITSELF OFF!! in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net