Discuss For those who want them - useful marketing templates I made and cover letters. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wade88

Pretty decent those forms, have given me a few ideas

Cheers

No problem mate. Yea They are PDF's, im a total retard when it comes to IT things sometimes but if people can get a snap shot of what they might wana do for their own stuff then its helped a little if nothing else.

Hi Ben
Thanks for posting these, really good. Moving to Exeter with missus and was thinking of leaflets. Checked out delivery cost, about ÂŁ50 per 1000 locally. Do you have any idea what response you get ie; 1 enquiry per 1000 etc? Be great to know budget wise, thanks again fo posting templates anyway.

Hi Ben
Thanks for posting these, really good. Moving to Exeter with missus and was thinking of leaflets. Checked out delivery cost, about ÂŁ50 per 1000 locally. Do you have any idea what response you get ie; 1 enquiry per 1000 etc? Be great to know budget wise, thanks again fo posting templates anyway.

Work on 1or2 percent mate.. Leaflets involve a lot of leafleting mate

Hi, Great Job Wade88,

perfect timing as I have just been laid off with no notice, so going to try and start up on my own, had few good ideas, but the consumer unit flyer is great. How do you edit it though, as dont seem to be able to do it on my computer, I am usless with IT stuff though!!!!!

Sorry guys i attached them as a pdf and do not know how to edit them from that. Let me try and Re-attach them as an editable file. Watch this space.

And yes as Big Dave has said, leafleting is a hit or miss business, but it was effective for me for someone who lives ina village of 5000 or so to just get my name around and bring an awareness to the community that a local guy is available, bigger towns and cities i think will be less effective as there is simply a lot of "choice" of tradesmen.

However, its a polite and personal way to approach a potential customer base, and shows you have taken the time and effort to hand deliver a service which I think for many people who recognise that fact, will pay due diligence in the future.

Sorry guys, had a look at my original docs which i have saved on a pen drive, and they all appear to have been saved as PDF's and i can't find a way of converting them back without paying for some software.

So sorry about that.

I've converted them to .docx format. Converting them to .doc format makes them go all wonky donkey so to speak. The zip folder is too big to attach here (1.22mb) so I've stuck it up on MediaFire for anyone who wants to download it.

Ben Wade.zip

This is all still Bens work. I just changed the format!

And sorry for all the ads that MediaFire seem to think we all want......l

Reply to For those who want them - useful marketing templates I made and cover letters. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net